Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Class C IPs
06-03-2014, 11:40 PM
Big Grin Class C IPs
Right here is an Seo myth that has not really been proven 1 way or another however. The myth is that getting hyperlinks from the exact same class C IP address will not support you. Dig up additional resources on seo analysis reports by browsing our lofty use with. If you dont know what I am speaking about heres how you breakdown an IP address.

AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD

So exactly where the CCC is that quantity requirements to be differ. The reasoning behind this is that someone could get internet hosting and place 1,000 diverse sites on it and then hyperlink them all to 1 internet site trying to obtain its link reputation. So the search engines put an end to that by making use of the IP of the web sites to calculate how a lot weight to give the hyperlink.

There are really a few individuals that dont believe that this myth is correct just for the simple truth of how popular shared hosting is. If this myth is accurate then all those websites on the very same shared hosting server cant aid each other out with ranking.

There is some proof that can prove this myth even though. I have followed numerous discussions on this topic and have observed some outcomes that make me a believer. The results generally just prove how a internet site with far less hyperlinks can out rank a internet site with a ton a lot more hyperlinks. To compare more, we understand people have a gander at: link emperor. This is due to the fact the website with significantly less links has a ton far more diverse class C IPs hyperlinks than the a single with just far more hyperlinks.

Like I stated I am a firm believer in this myth and I dont even like to refer to it as a myth but till proven beyond a doubt I will call it that just to make folks satisfied. I found out about link empror by browsing newspapers. So when you are carrying out hyperlink developing be sure to check out the IP address on exactly where your hyperlink will be placed in order to make certain your hyperlink will pull the most weight..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply