Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eager On the net
08-12-2017, 04:55 PM
Big Grin Eager On the net
I'm probably in the same condition as countless other folks attempting to generate an acceptable income by working from HOME. I have been trying all the programs, I could manage, examining the Guru articles, after the guidelines of several programs with ideas on how you can generate on the internet with hardly any success.

I would like to first give a short description of myself, family and desperate financial situation. I retired from the large communication business 8-years ago with the dream and hope of living a comfortable retirement. I reside in a beautiful place in Michigans Upper Peninsula with little traffic (besides tourists), beautiful and scenic views of nature (the beautiful forests, scenic Lake Superior, drop colors, winters beauty, and lots of wild game), the best people in the world (the type of people America was created on) and a beautiful home. I have an excellent and loving wife who works at the local school. I have 2 daughters living and wanting to earn a living in 2 large urban centers. I could get them both thru university, 1 with a masters degree and just recently married and another with an undergraduate degree which I hope will lead to success in their lives. I've 2 warm Golden Retrievers that are my daily companions. It sure is a fantastic image of what retirement should be.

Now to my desperate situation! My income as a result of inflation (it really is there) began shrinking about 5-years after my retirement. Discover more on an affiliated portfolio - Navigate to this web site: guide to ftp asana. Like many of you we just kept living the same lifestyle that we'd become familiar with. Then a expenses really improved, school costs soared, fuel prices soared, food prices soared, wedding expenses, 2 graduations, a very sick mother in-law 1000 miles away and a great many other unexpected or planned expenses. My first response was to take money from my pension and pay the off the bills, I prefer to owe no-one. That bought me a number of years but expenses just kept rising just kept rising. Next thing, set expenses on bank cards. We kept getting by but started changing our lifestyle. I was finally forced to create the choice that I had to return to work. Now the situation, the location we live in has among the highest un-employment figures in-the nation, decent paying jobs have become hard to find and I am 60 years of age. What do I do? Head to work with Wal-mart, McDonalds in a little paying job or try I find another thing. These jobs dont also include the costs of working. My friend discovered small blue arrow by browsing Yahoo. Where fortunes are made daily no it was not the way to go, Ill start my own company online. Getting desperate and having plenty of time I jumped in with both legs. I made a few pounds in a number of weeks worth of work but not a livable income. What next? Well I decided I have to be doing something wrong so I'd better seek out support. I started becoming a member of the Gurus very how exactly to plans with little to no success. Next I began joining some of the programs on the internet promising showing you making money on the internet. What a mistake, all I found is a superb way to send a lot to people of money. I believe the Gurus never give the c-omplete truth to you and the great online business offerings only want to keep using your cash. At this point I'd like to say I did get to know 2 great people who do wish to help people. 1. Is Ray DeGrendel of founder of OSI, a business that really does want to help the average person start a Home-based Business at an inexpensive but it is just a very slow process. If interested you will get more information at my website http://osi.homebiztruth.com?4679 2. Is Jason Williamson, an individual who moved from his way to test and help me with finding going on the web but he to is just beginning the learning curve, you may get additional information about Jason and this program hes concerned in at http://successblueprint.biz/?id=LeadsToSuccess. Both these folks are worth knowing!

I am now at the point I can't meet my monthly bills and seeing my entire life fall before me. I am sick and tired of seeing, I was in couldnt and foreclosure meet my payments until I did this. Join now it only costs 100s and also 1000s of dollars to join and then all they want you to do is spend more o-n advertising, auto-responders, mailers, an such like. Most of them you cant even learn how to make contact with. My problem is how did they come-up with this particular kind of money when they'd nothing. I'm now at the point where I think they are all cons. I feel like I'm beating my head against a solid wall. Browsing To read maybe provides warnings you could tell your cousin.

I would like to hear from you, if anyone out there knows of ways to truly earn an income on the internet with work and no money. I'm desperate but willing an able to focus on a program which allows you to make your way to living. I'm perhaps not looking for any, make hundreds plans and work 2 hours each day. I need a course that's pay as you go and you do receive payments from your efforts. I now spend 12-14 hours daily on the web. You can email me at gdesperate@gmail.com.

You can travel to my homemade website at http://www.businessonastring.com to see my 2 Golden Retrievers and see some great HEALTH PRODUCTS.

I will update this report with any information I get and I really hope all you in this situation the best of luck. I understand there are millions.

SEND ME THE SOLUTION!

DESPERATE GREG

gdesperate@gmail.com.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply